T.O.U.R. (Ride Event) Will Not Happen for 2015...

pmar6004

TOI - South Dakota
Mar 30, 2010
Watertown, SD, USA
I just found out, after speaking with Jim at Roadsmith Trikes, that they will NOT be sponsoring a ride event this year during Sturgis Rally week, as they have done for the last two years. The reason, I was told, was due to the shear numbers that are expected to attend the Sturgis Rally this year, their 75th Anniversary. The Sturgis Police Department does not expect that they will have the manpower to assist in controlling the traffic for the ride as they have done in the past, therefore for the sake of safety's sake, there will not be a ride this year.

Jim wanted me to know that they, along with the Buffalo Chip, still plan on having some type of get-together during the Rally in appreciation of trike owners that plan to attend the Rally. The pariculars for this meet and greet have yet to be worked out. Jim asked me for my cell number so that I be kept informed just as soon as it's determined when and where it will take place and the agenda of the meet and greet.

As announced earlier, I still plan on hosting the TT/TOI Meet/Ride event during Sturgis 2015. I would like to have it the day following the T.O.U.R. meet and greet. I will formally announce the event when I hear back from Roadsmith when and where their event will take place. Please stay tuned...!

Daydreamer

Keep us informed...

I did hear that Lehman was planning something but haven't found/can not find out when or where ?????

8~\o

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back