Suspension?

May 20, 2024
Florence, Ms.
Howdy, I recently bought a 96 Goldwing 1500 SE Trike with a Champion kit. Any idea what type suspension it has, independent or straight axle? I can't get down to look because can't get back up.

Howdy, I recently bought a 96 Goldwing 1500 SE Trike with a Champion kit. Any idea what type suspension it has, independent or straight axle? I can't get down to look because can't get back up.
I would bet straight but don't know for sure.

I'm going to say it has a straight axle. One way to check would be with a truck inspection mirror if you know anyone who has one. I know how that feels when you get down to check something and have one heck of a time trying to get back up. :(

I thank ya'll for your replies, I'm betting that's right. Figured it's straight, hoping it's independent. I just started riding a trike so its all new to me.

Hey Gunsmoke,
Your Champion Trike is for sure a straight axle, but it is still a very well-built trike. Good to have you join us here!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back