Sun Downer Seat

just made the return trip to Colorado from Tucson,Az., that Sundowner never let me down going or coming. There may be better seats out there but I am totally satisfied. 950 miles in just about a day and a half.

How does the sundowner compare to the stock seat? I have no real complaints about the stock seat but if the sundowner is that much better, then......

Does it sit you any higher or lower than stock? Further forward or back? What makes the sundowner a better seat?

Son has one on his Street Glide. It is comfortable, but unless you need a narrower, less padded seat, why would you drop $400+ for 'a little bit better. Think of all the useless chrome doo-dads you can stick on your scoot for 400 bucks :laugh::laugh:

I like your thinking! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back