Stinger trailers

Nov 23, 2009
Novato, California
Has anybody had any experience using one of these trailers? They are built close to me in Richmond,Calif. They appear to be well made and are supposed to track well. The nice part is that they fold for storage. Any advice is appreciated.......Alan
Stingertrailer.com

Has anybody had any experience using one of these trailers? They are built close to me in Richmond,Calif. They appear to be well made and are supposed to track well. The nice part is that they fold for storage. Any advice is appreciated.......Alan
Stingertrailer.com

For emergency use I think they would do real well. For long hauls and repeated use I'd need a real trailer. One with a stone guard as a minimum. I'm sure the "Stinger" is well built but from a mechanical stand-point those pivot joints can not be a strong as solid steel. JMHO...

I have a Stinger trailer and love it. It does track very well and at 70mph you don't even feel like the trailer is even behind you.Easy to load up your trike or 2 wheel and it folds up for storage. I got mine at the company in Richmond and hauled it home empty and it never veered from behind my truck.A little pricey but a great trailer. I have nothing to say bad about it. Ken
p.s. I have photos of it with my trike on it, just click on view photos

Stingertrailer.com

I also have one of these for my Kawasaki Trike. Pulls great, pulled trike to Kanab Utah last July, perfect!
I live in the Sacramento area, ordered the trailer and drove over to pick it up. Easy people to get along with, and a great little trailer!

hank43

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back