Started Fixing Jessica

Went Well

I was able to get on with my phone ... apparently all is quite in the evening.so I’m able to post.

Surgery went really well, took longer than they thought, lots of arthritis to get rid of. Surgery was like 4.5 hours and the doc said my knee should be fine.

Did about 150 foot walk with the walker as PT today ... way easier this time with one “good” knee.

I’ll update as time goes by.

Just laying here watching the curse of Oak Island ... LOL

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and thanks Carla for the assist.

So happy for you Fuzzy. Never PT is your new friend, hopefully you have a cute one. :D Looking forward when you can make it down this year to the gathering or sooner!

Take it so and steady my friend.

I was able to get on with my phone ... apparently all is quite in the evening.so I’m able to post.Surgery went really well, took longer than they thought, lots of arthritis to get rid of. Surgery was like 4.5 hours and the doc said my knee should be fine.Did about 150 foot walk with the walker as PT today ... way easier this time with one “good” knee.I’ll update as time goes by.Just laying here watching the curse of Oak Island ... LOLThanks for the thoughts and prayers and thanks Carla for the assist.
Glad you're doing well, hang in there.

Glad you're doing well Fuzzy. Total knee replacements are no fun to go through but well worth it afterward. I speak from vicarious experience as it was my wife that had both her's done - one in 2014 and the other last year.

Most Orthopedic Surgeons are so proficient at knee replacements that they can do them while you wait.....:D'''....Hope those staples are stainless, Rust is not your friend...:laugh:

Word of advice Fuzz.....Careful with pain killers....:cxtv:...

Glad you're home Fuzzy, only 2 days, wow. Now the hard work begins so Jessica can be happy, lol.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back