Stallion competitor?

Another trike without luggage room? I don't know that I would trust being on any public road that low down. The cagers don't see me when I am at their level.

I do like the concept but have to agree with you all as to height concerns.
That and lugagge room.
Give us a report on it if you do see one Gorilla.
Larry

I didn't see any info on pricing. Those rocket scientists were never too concerned about costs. Cost is a concern for me...as is the appearant lack of luggage space and the very low profile of the vehicle. I guess you could put some sort of flag on it for visibility but rear-ending another vehicle would mean decapitation.

Thanks for sharing.

$34,000 way too much money. We are in a recession. When these things get mass produced bring the price down to $24,000 and you will be selling them like hotcakes. Another problem is the thing sits too low. Need to put some higher shocks on it or larger tires.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back