Sorry

Oct 19, 2017
Lexington, KY,40517
To anyone that I may have offended or been misunderstood. I had not seen where my posts had been viewed and was not sure if they were not showing as viewed or if the site had gone dormant.

As stated, I am not bike savvy but learning. Surely with everyone here someone has had a similar issue.

Anyhow I am sorry to the group and will take any new ideas seriously.

To anyone that I may have offended or been misunderstood. I had not seen where my posts had been viewed and was not sure if they were not showing as viewed or if the site had gone dormant.

As stated, I am not bike savvy but learning. Surely with everyone here someone has had a similar issue.

Anyhow I am sorry to the group and will take any new ideas seriously.

Time to move on and enjoy and learn from this great Forum...:clapping:...

First off, you need to make sure your master cylinder is ok and not leaking internally.

Second, install a residual check valve somewhere on the line feeding the rear brakes and bleed the rear brakes to remove all air

If you can have a helper pump the brakes ( slowly and do not use full strokes, that could damage the seal in the master cylinder).

Start bleeding with the caliper furthest away from the master cylinder, once you are sure no more air is coming out of that caliper repeat on the other caliper. ( Do not run the master cylinder empty during bleeding.

This should clear up your rear brake issue provided you master and calipers are in good working order

This valve should work for you, mount it close to the master cylinder ( facing the valve in the correct direction )

Here is a link to Amazon for purchase

https://www.amazon.com/Wilwood-Engi...ocphy=9011566&hvtargid=pla-566643848587&psc=1

61Tz87evoJL._AC_SL1349_.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back