Sold the Copperhead

Well, I sold the Trike last month. Was gonna wait until next Spring and maybe buy another bike but didn't last that long. Went over to my Dealer just to look around and was looking at a 2012 Heritage in Tequila Sunrise / Harley Orange. Ben, the owner came by and said, "Neal, if you like that bike I'll knock $2000.00 off the sticker"!! Couldn't pass it up so now there's a new horse in the barn already. Betty misses the comfort of the trike but likes the Heritage. Gonna put a Mustang Wide Touring Seat and some Kuryakyn passenger boards on it for her. both are due to arrive by UPS tomorrow!! That's Beavis, my home security system, in the background. ;)

Ben is such a great guy! Congrats on your new beauty, Neal. I knew you wouldn't be without a ride for long ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back