Sold my Stallion

Sold My Stallion

Sold my Stallion to Mgammon and I think he like it. For now I will be riding in my other yellow toy. View attachment 44766 Hope you see you guys out on the road, I know I won't be on the trike but hope you all will still talk to me.:Shrug: Sorry, I haven't figured out how to re-size the photo.

You are family Ed, so please keep active with us.ThumbUp:wave4:

There are many other non-trike and non-bike members here as well.

Sold my Stallion to Mgammon and I think he like it. For now I will be riding in my other yellow toy. View attachment 44766 Hope you see you guys out on the road, I know I won't be on the trike but hope you all will still talk to me.:Shrug: Sorry, I haven't figured out how to re-size the photo.

Ed, I resized the picture for you. LOVE that Camaro!! And... don't you even think about leaving us. ThumbUp

Love it Ed .. Will take good care of it and be a regular again on TT ... Used to come on here

all the time when I got my Roadsmith, but have 3 other groups that I have to take care of

and started staying on my FB group more and more ...

Got the OK from Deb today ... First time out, AC worked great and she did not get sick, so

mission accomplished on keeping her cool .. She did pretty good driving it also .... So, now all

I have to do is get the GW Roadsmith and my Custom Roadstar sold and put the $$$ back where

it came from ...

Thanks again ... We will enjoy it ..... :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back