Smokies

if you have not done it yet, not too far west of Pisgah Inn you can take 215 south down from BRP to Rosman and Hwy64 this is a great ride. Turn right onto 64 towards Highlands, a lot of waterfalls along this route and with the rain we have had they should be very interesting.

Sounds great Greg, kudos for a perfect plan, safe riding and enjoy. Millie and I have been to the Pisgah Inn a few times, cannot beat the location. I hope to save up my coins one of these days for a stay.

I've been back to work for a couple of days and I'm already getting hungry. There soups are unbelievable, but can never pass up their chicken pot pie.

IMG_1978.JPG

For it being in the south, they have good fish-n-chips.

IMG_1895.JPG

And their free made to order breakfast even includes omelets. Sorry, I don't have a picture of one.

IMG_1866.JPG

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back