Selling 2021 Freewheeler

Hey guys, purchased new 2022 Tri Glide. Having a hard time selling my 2021 Freewheeler. No interest. Have posted on Craigslist/Facebook/Cycle Trader.

Has anyone hard similar experience?

Thanks Darrell

Hey guys, purchased new 2022 Tri Glide. Having a hard time selling my 2021 Freewheeler. No interest. Have posted on Craigslist/Facebook/Cycle Trader.

Has anyone hard similar experience?

Thanks Darrell

Welcome to Trike Talk Darrell����..

my experience tells me if you can’t sell something you’re asking too much! And my suspicious nature tell me something else is going on .. feel free to correct me if I’m wrong..

Welcome to Trike Talk Darrell👍👍.. if you’re trying to sell it from here you have to be a Gold club member not on your first post..

and my experience tells me if you can’t sell something you’re asking too much! And my suspicious nature tell me something else is going on .. feel free to correct me if I’m wrong..

Price is very low, not trying to sell on here. Wondering if anyone has had same issue. Can't even get a "will you take a low ball offer". Not sure what you mean.."something else is going on"???

I think it is a very small market for trikes, but could be wrong....

Price is very low, not trying to sell on here. Wondering if anyone has had same issue. Can't even get a "will you take a low ball offer". Not sure what you mean.."something else is going on"???

I think it is a very small market for trikes, but could be wrong....

What is very low….?..Harley dealers sell almost all of their Freewheelers faster than they can put them on their showroom floors…

What is your asking price..?…

What is very low….?..Harley dealers sell almost all of their Freewheelers faster than they can put them on their showroom floors…

What is your asking price..?…

thanks for you input but like you stated, can't sell on forum unless a gold club member so if i give a price that would violate the rules.

1. Why did you not trade it in when you purchased the Tri-Glide?

2. See below for price comparison.

Year:2021

Make:

Harley-Davidson
Model: FLRT Freewheeler
Model Type: Cruiser
Displacement: 1868
Cylinders: 2
VIN: 1HD1MCP1M
Finance Advance: $28,055
MSRP: $27,999
Avg Retail: $30,300
Auction Wholesale $25,250
Clean Trade: $24,870
Fair Trade: $23,380

1. Why did you not trade it in when you purchased the Tri-Glide?

2. See below for price comparison.

Year:2021

Make:

Harley-Davidson
Model: FLRT Freewheeler
Model Type: Cruiser
Displacement: 1868
Cylinders: 2
VIN: 1HD1MCP1M
Finance Advance: $28,055
MSRP: $27,999
Avg Retail: $30,300
Auction Wholesale $25,250
Clean Trade: $24,870
Fair Trade: $23,380

In Jan 2021, I paid right around $32K for an Ultra Limited (blacked out). Little did I know that I would barely ride this bike because I almost had to have hand surgery.

Wife and I decided that a trike would be doable. Mu current dealer didn't have what I wanted (2021 CVO) and the nearest and possibly only dealer that had one offered my $18K for my bike and wanted 10K over MSRP for his CVO trike.

So, now I am looking at $60K - $18K or paying an additional $42K to get his bike. No way, I spent $18K and converted my Ultra and now have everything plus more than I could have gotten on the CVO trike.

Just maybe, this guy was in the same boat with his dealer.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back