Selling 2021 Freewheeler

Hey guys, first time posting. Long time Harley owner. Purchased a 2021 Freewheeler and then decided to purchase a 2022 Tri Glide.

Been trying to sell my Freewheeler with no success. No interest or "would to take X".

Has anyone had the same experience? Have posted on Craigsllst, Facebook and Cycletrader.

Thanks Darrell

Hey guys, first time posting. Long time Harley owner. Purchased a 2021 Freewheeler and then decided to purchase a 2022 Tri Glide.

Been trying to sell my Freewheeler with no success. No interest or "would to take X".

Has anyone had the same experience? Have posted on Craigsllst, Facebook and Cycletrader.

Thanks Darrell

Darrell.Welcome to Trike Talk….👍👍..If you’re trying to sell it here you have to be a Gold Club Member…But Just me!.. It seems like trying to sell something on your first post is like you’re looking for a free listing ..If I’m off base here then I Apologize in be advance..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back