Screen Effects...

What happened to the Christmas Lights at the top of the page? They're gone this morning. :Shrug:

I got such a kick out of those busting lights,,,.

Unless it's something that has to do with the firewall here at work,,,?

I turned them off for a bit because I thought you all might get annoyed with them after a while. I'll turn them back on again. ThumbUp

I turned them off for a bit because I thought you all might get annoyed with them after a while. I'll turn them back on again. ThumbUp

I don't know if any of our other members have found them annoying,. (I hope not) But I can tell you that every time I inadvertently moved my cursor past them and hear the unexpected 'breaking glass' sound, it always brought a smile and a chuckle! To me, anything that can promote a positive and/or humorous response is a good thing! ThumbUp

I don't know if any of our other members have found them annoying,. (I hope not) But I can tell you that every time I inadvertently moved my cursor past them and hear the unexpected 'breaking glass' sound, it always brought a smile and a chuckle! To me, anything that can promote a positive and/or humorous response is a good thing! ThumbUp

The light bulbs are great. I can't continue on a new page w/o 1st breaking all the bulbs. I'll have to go through withdrawal after the holidays and the bulbs are gone. :D :laugh:

I had a couple of members who were having issues due to the snow slowing their computer down, but we got that worked out so we'll LET IT SNOW...ThumbUp

If you find that your computer is running slow, you can disable the Holiday Effects in your Settings section under Edit Profile.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back