Where did Your Screen Name come from....

Uncle Sam gave it to me

Active Duty Air Force ( now retired). When we deployed the radar to the field that was my call sign on the radio. No Ranks or First names ever! We just added "man" to every ones last name.:blush:

Screen name

I was named piccolopower in high school band, when I was the piccolo section leader. Later went on to teach college level woodwinds. Now I am a retired music judge. :wave4:

Screen Name

2 Blackbelts...I have a blackbelt in American Kenpo as well as Shin Su Do submission fighting. I am supposed to test for my first black in Krav Maga in St. Louis, but will have to see how my hip holds up

Screen Names

My screen name is just my administrative username. I use it on every thing. It is my initials. Patrick Alan Davidson then add admin. Padadmin. :)

20+ years ago I was good friends with, and rode with, a lady named Nancy Willette in Las Vegas. She tagged me with it. She passed away from cancer at 42 and I still wear that roadname in her honor. She was one of those special people in my life.

My Screen Name

When I was teaching, students started calling me "Shin," short for Schindler. My first initials are K and W. So, I blended to make KWSchin.

It's easy to remember.

Shin
Anticipating Triking the Voyager!! ;):pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back