Screamin Eagle Tuner Software

Got the trike tuned with TTS Mastertune. I am amazed how much nicer the trike is running. Still may need to run another V Tune but overall the results are amazing

Trikermutha.....So, what all did you change with the TTS?...My 2009 with stage 1 download, has S/E air cleaner and joker machine mufflers, NO cat, It seems to surge at idle and has somewhat of a popping on deceleration at times...Mileage is decent tho...around 32 under 70 mph, 35-38 @ 60 mph...Plugs are lite grayish color..Not sure if i should dick around with it or not as I no nothing about this electronic tuning..Still a carb guy..LOL....Guess id like to no what combo you have and what ya changed if ya could tell me...Thx in advance...HB

Trikermutha.....So, what all did you change with the TTS?...My 2009 with stage 1 download, has S/E air cleaner and joker machine mufflers, NO cat, It seems to surge at idle and has somewhat of a popping on deceleration at times...Mileage is decent tho...around 32 under 70 mph, 35-38 @ 60 mph...Plugs are lite grayish color..Not sure if i should dick around with it or not as I no nothing about this electronic tuning..Still a carb guy..LOL....Guess id like to no what combo you have and what ya changed if ya could tell me...Thx in advance...HB
basically read the manual and then saved the original stock calibration.this way if things didnt go right I can always put the stock calibartion back in.

Once you get all the TTS software loaded onto a computer I established comunication to the ECM and downloaded the stock cals.

Then took a calibration that came with the TTS software..tried to match it close as to what setup I have on the bike and then loaded that into the ECM.

After that I drove the bike and seemed fine but I wanted to get a better tune. So I ran V tune and drove the bike for awhile then saved that V tune.

Then you have to reopen your basic starting calibration and then open your V Tune and then click on Generate. Once it takes the basic and your V tune and does it thing you can down load that to your ECM and go for a ride..

After that you can tweek etc all you what with the new calibration.

The above description is close but not in detail.

I would go to TTS mastertune web site and down load there manual if you wanted more information..

It really does work and the engine is purring just right..As of now I am happy with the new tune..

If you decide to tune it will get rid of that surge you mentioned and be nice and smooth thru the power band..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back