Saying Hello To All

Hi Guys and Gals,
Been riding Harleys since 1967. I currently own a modified 2011 Vivid Black Tri-Glide Ultra and live in S.W. Florida. I've also worked on these bikes since 67, although I am retired and only work part time on the older engines and transmisions.

Give a shout if you are down are way as we are empty nesters and have a spare bedroom and plenty of hospitality. Once I become more familiar with how the site works things will change. I'm also an HTT and HDF member and post on those sites. Hopefully I'll learn more her about our Trikes here. Wiz has helped me in the past, so I think there's a better chance of info gathering here.

With Best Regards To All,
Buddy....

Welcome to our family, we are having a rally in Sarasota in January. Sure would be nice to have you attend, Snowbird Welcome!pepper

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back