Savannah, GA. bound

Well I finally have three days off so the wife and I are heading to Savannah, GA. This will be the first big trip for 'Blue III' since I installed the Power Vision and gutted the Cat. Looking for suggestions on places to eat while there. When we get back if I can figure it out I'll post some pictures.

Back from Savannah!

Had two and a half great days of riding 'Blue III' to Savannah, GA / Tybee Island, GA and back to Mooresville, NC. The bike rode and handled flawlessly over 675 miles, but our butts did get a little sore with all the riding. Guess it's time for a new seat. Even riding around all the streets in Savannah with the mid day temps in the mid 80's we did not notice much heat. The fans did kick on a few times sitting in traffic but nothing major. Now I just need to figure out the Power Vision more and do some more Auto Tunes. Loved how the new front tire handled even with the speeds on the interstates ranging from 70 to 80 mph (go fast or get run over some places). Got a lot of compliments on the trike's look even from people walking down the street or at the gas stations. The wife (CEO - Chief Entertainment Officer) says she's ready to go again!!
Once I get the pics uploaded into our computer I'll try to post some here.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back