Route suggestions bozeman mt to Rapid City SD

jmhenrie

10+ Posts
Feb 2, 2016
omak, wa, usa
Looking for any suggestions, will be leaving omak wa to Bozeman 1st day.
then tenativly Bozeman to Red Lodge Bear-tooth highway to Cooke City, then spend night around Cody Wy. third day Gillette WY. to Rapid City for Sturgis rally.
This will be my 1st trike trip and am trying to avoid the freeway and do some sight seeing.
thanks for any suggestions
Mike

Looks like you have your route planned out. Stop and enjoy a snowball fight on top of beartooth highway in the middle of summer. If you haven't been to Yellowstone and as close as you are going to be it might be a place you want to check out.

ThumbUpThumbUp

Yup I agree, Drop down US 89 into the north end of Yellowstone then out the east side on US 14 to hook up with I90 at Ranchchester. That malaria germ on the map is US 14!!! :pepper::pepper: What a Ride!!! :xszpv::xszpv:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back