Ride-on or beads

I have used Ride-on in both the Front and Rear of my Trike and it does everything its advertised to do. It works great in balancing the tires for a much smoother ride. As the tire wears with miles it is always being re-balanced.

I also like the added protection and sealant for punctures.

As stated the dosage is on their web site and very easy to install.

Did you use the motorcycle formula in all tires for your trike or did you use the auto formal for the rear tires?

Durango will do his own answer, but I used the auto formula for the rear tires, although the motorcycle might work. Don't think I chance it to save a few bucks.

I have used Ride-on in both the Front and Rear of my Trike and it does everything its advertised to do. It works great in balancing the tires for a much smoother ride. As the tire wears with miles it is always being re-balanced.

I also like the added protection and sealant for punctures.

As stated the dosage is on their web site and very easy to install.

This. I've tried the beads and was not impressed.

For those of you that have used Ride - On for an extended period of time, I have a question for you. Do you have to wait for the tire to re-balance every time you go for a ride, or is it set after initial ride.

I added Ride-On today and rode for about 60 miles to get it set and dispersed around the inside of the tires. Rides great now but as advertised the first 5 to 10 miles where interesting until balanced. Thanks in advance.:Shrug::)

I installed ride-on m/c in all three tires before my 3 trips out west last summer. Trike rode and handled very nicely. Well worth the piece of mind.

I'm honestly not sure you are supposed to have a rebalance phase. If you get the correct amount in and not over do it that is. More is not a good thing with the stuff. And I guess with larger rear tires there might be a difference but I'm still on 2 and I don't feel a thing when I start and hit the roads. It is after all one of the selling points over that awful Slime product. Ride-On claims it sticks to the outside surface. And on the two sets of tires I've replaced I'd say they are correct. I looked inside both sets and even after being thrown to the ground and just laying there for 10 minutes I could see no movement to the side. Now this means the motorcycle version on one. But one of those sets was my wife's Spyder which used the car version and I observed the same thing. But I only put the exact amount recommended and not one ounce more.

You will feel it if the trike sits for any length of time and/or it is real cold outside. I've made it a point to simply back the trike out of the garage and ride it around the circle drive for a few minutes in the winter.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back