Retiring....

Jul 11, 2011
Fremont, Ohio, USA
Well the day has finally come, I will be retiring this Wednesday... Really have mixed emotions.... nervous, excited, concerned. Planning on taking Momma on a 3 or 4 day trip on the Trike for starters. The first week of October we are taking a 10 Princess cruise...which is payback to wifey for letting me get my RZ seat...:) makes for a very expensive seat. :D

You could come to the Nashville Roadkill Trike Ride In--starts Thurs evening, go home Sunday morning. Information is on GL1800 forum, under Trikes.

Congrats on retirement, hope you enjoy it as much as we have.

You could come to the Nashville Roadkill Trike Ride In--starts Thurs evening, go home Sunday morning. Information is on GL1800 forum, under Trikes.

Congrats on retirement, hope you enjoy it as much as we have.

Wifey is trying to decide to head South toward u folks or head into Michigan...unfortunately we can't leave until Friday morning.... Nashville is on my list of places I want to visit....:D

Congrats on your retirement. I am semi retired and l love it. Need to find a way to get fully retired. Ride safe and enjoy life

I have been on a 3 day schedule since January... after finding out my sister in law has pancreatic cancer and is only 60 yrs old... I decided to enjoy whatever time I have left...Riding my Trike with Wifey...:)

Congratulations on your retirement, Tom.

At 51 years old, I can still only dream of the day I join the "EDIS" club.

(Every Day Is Saturday)

Congrats Tom. I have been retired two years now and love it. Do what you want and when you want to do it. The wife and I have been traveling a lot and seeing the country. Lots of nice places and people out there. No matter where we go there is always someone interested in talking about the trike.

Ride safe

Gary

Congrats on retiring. I retired 12 years ago, went back to work for a couple of years, retired again. It takes some time to get use to being retired. Now we ride when we feel like it and have 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday per week... Have fun..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back