R.I.P Chuck Berry

Saw him play at a small club in NYC in mid-80's. Standing only. Great show. Friend wanted his autograph. We went up to balcony area. Guard said he was in his dressing room with a young girl....After he was done doing whatever, came out, gave autograph to friend. And they told us to stay for next show at VIP balcony table. Needless to say, 2nd show was great also.

R.I.P. Chuck!

I do a really fun 14 step to Johnny Be Goode on skates. Here is a pic of my 50 year old precision wheel skates, and at 68, I can still give it a pretty good go.

SAM_0948.JPG

A good laugh about Chuck. A guy posted in another forum that he always admired Chuck Berry's talent until he found out that he ripped off Marty MacFly's song in "Back to the Future". ;):laugh::D

Also another interesting fact about Marty MacFly's performance: The guitar he used playing Johnny B. Goode in 1955 actually wasn't in production until 1959. Ooops.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back