Prudhoe Bay Alaska?

Aug 17, 2017
USA
Just curious, anyone ever pulled a camper trailer to Prudhoe Bay with a motorcycle or a trike? Thinking about it for next year.

Wife and I rented a Harley for a week, and toured Alaska, approx 10 years ago...Had a wonderful time, We went in the summer time there, Now I can say that I did accomplish at least one cool thing on my list of stuff to do, Ok maybe two things, (I now triked out my Goldwing) GOT A FEW MORE "THINGS" TO DO, B4 I get too old......:gah::gah::gah:

Ronnie

We did a day trip (a long day) from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle and back. It would not have bothered me to pull a trailer that far....BUT... We talked to a few motorcyclist coming toward Fairbanks from Prudhoe Bay and they said the road got very bad..deep, DEEP gravel. From what they were describing, I don't know if the trike would have made it, even not pulling a trailer.

Here is a link to our Ride Report up that way. Lot's of pics, including the road to the bay, only as far as the Arctic Circle line- https://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/16991-Ride-Report-Mississippi-to-Alaska-amp-Back-Pic-Heavy

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back