Pro's & Con's of the Stallion

"shallowness of your commnets"... who put you in charge of this site? Anyone can express a comment and you should not be degrading people because of their views.

People can express their comments, but like Lunchbox said it is a minority who are make a majority of the "noise".:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I stand my my comment on the Shallowness of your Mustang comment. :Monster:

I get you hate the Stallion, like I said they are not for everyone.:popcorn:

I am not degrading you, I beleve you are doing that yourself. I just pointing out the shallowness of your comment that says people should just buy a Mustang car instead of a Stallion trike. It was shortsighted and it does not contribute to the site or the thread other than piss people off.

Just because I spoke up it does not make me the site PoPo. But if I was you would be under arrest for stupid commnets!:pukeface:

Trikes are not ment to be driven on the grass, thanks for letting us know your tip over commnet was from your experence on the grass. My driving experence (and everyone elses) is on the road, and there the Stallion is a stable riding machine. Now the fact that you believe the Stallion tips over with harsh driver inputs on the grass is a usefull post. Most of us would realize we would not be riding on the grass and would take that comment at face value. But do you see now how people would consider it misleading???

People can express their comments, but like Lunchbox said it is a minority who are make a majority of the "noise".:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I stand my my comment on the Shallowness of your Mustang comment. :Monster:

I get you hate the Stallion, like I said they are not for everyone.:popcorn:

I am not degrading you, I beleve you are doing that yourself. I just pointing out the shallowness of your comment that says people should just buy a Mustang car instead of a Stallion trike. It was shortsighted and it does not contribute to the site or the thread other than piss people off.

Just because I spoke up it does not make me the site PoPo. But if I was you would be under arrest for stupid commnets!:pukeface:

Trikes are not ment to be driven on the grass, thanks for letting us know your tip over commnet was from your experence on the grass. My driving experence (and everyone elses) is on the road, and there the Stallion is a stable riding machine. Now the fact that you believe the Stallion tips over with harsh driver inputs on the grass is a usefull post. Most of us would realize we would not be riding on the grass and would take that comment at face value. But do you see now how people would consider it misleading???

Actually your comments are written as poorly as your experience. ("But if I was you would be under arrest for stupid commnets")

The Mustang comment was from another member, not me.

("I get you hate the Stallion") No, I do not hate the Stallion, I hate the butchering of the english language or is it the lack of typing skills.

It would appear that you do not understand the principles of physics, movement or the ability to have an intelligent conversation with out again resorting to insults. If you do not get it then just let it go and let others have an opinion and post their thoughts.

Hey guys, I really appreciate all the trike discussions --- positive and negative! But let's keep the negative interpersonal stuff off here (special favor to me!!!! ;)) Thanks so much!

The more i drive the Stallion the more it is appreciated. It's not the
same as my Shadow Trike - it's a different driving experience for sure.
One enjoys each on their own merit. The more the merrier as it's all
about the ride rather than one versus the other. The one that is better
is the one i am driving in that moment. hahahahahaha

Enjoy the ride no matter what you are riding.

Big 0

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back