Pro-Action Shock "Triglide Washer"

Sep 18, 2012
Foristell, MO
My shocks came with four plain washers in a separate bag labeled "Triglide". They do not mention where the extra washers go. I called them but got no answer.

Does anyone know?

Thanks.

My shocks came with four plain washers in a separate bag labeled "Triglide". They do not mention where the extra washers go. I called them but got no answer.

Does anyone know?

Thanks.

They go on each side of the shocks where they bolt up. The attachment bolt goes thru them when they are properly placed on each side.

If you have any difficulty you can call me at (541) 480-4995 and I will go through it with you. I have also installed these shocks, you will love them compared to your OEM Air Shocks.!! Pro-Action is closed from Friday to Monday, where they go to races/shows/rallies to support their suspension components.

Good luck with the install!!

Roger

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know?

Thanks.

Jenady, I errored in my last post, they go on ONE side of each of the bolt up locations!! Sorry, was not thinking or had my Head Neatly Stuck in my A**!!

Roger

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back