price on 10 flhxxx

May 20, 2010
winchester, indiana
thinkin on sellin trike. want a fair price. 2010 flhxxx with less than 9000mi. big sucker air cleaner, cobra 2000r fuel manager, v&h true duels. runs great but health problems keeps me off of it. just wonderin what to ask for it. paid 29,800 for trike, about 1800 for xtras. got orig. seat, bought a wider one for olady when we picked it up. thanks Homer

Well I just looked it up on NADA Blue Book and it says:
Suggested list $27,999
Average retail $27,188
Low retail $20,951
2010 Harley-Davidson FLHXXX Street Glide Standard Equipment, 2010 Harley-Davidson FLHXXX Street Glide Price & Specs | NADAguides
Kelly Blue Book says:
Excellent Condition $24,705, with optional reverse add $1,040. Total $25,745.
Kelley Blue Book
As far as the extras go they really do not have much effect on what the trike is worth.
A lady here on the forum has had a 2011 Tri Glide Ultra, Merlot and Black paint, Some added chrome with 6,000 miles on it for sale for some time now. Shes asking $26,000 and hasn't even had a nibble yet.
I've seen pic's of hers beautiful trike.
I can't say what yours may be worth. Just showing what the 2 blue books say.
Good luck.
Dan

Well the bottom line is, and I hate to say it, but it's only worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it.
But as a used car salesman told me once years ago, " There's an AHole for every seat."
Dan

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back