Prayers

Brothers and sisters, I am asking for continued thoughts and prayers for me and my family as we begin my therapy to remember all the little things I lost when my children died, Thank yall, Jack Klarich in Jax Fla

Thinking of you Jack.......Hang in there....Don't let the monsters inside of your head beat you down....ThumbUp..

Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

May our Dear Lord wrap His arms around you and bless you with all of his Love, in your difficult times.

We are here for you brother, if you need an ear to bend or to just sound off on us. Sometimes a person just has to vent.

Another great day today, I changed my oil, rode it hard and am resting now

Tomorrow I see my Dr again, a great guy and good listener

He gives me a lot of good feedback

This will be the second time he will let me say whatever I want without interrupting me

I like this approach, I get it all out and leave feeling way better:)

I spent 2 hours in my garage today, I changed oil and serviced my wifes Subaru Forester today

I also installed a D K Customs external breather on my stock air box

I got tired of the homemade one I had, this looks great and it is hidden under the trike

My Freewheeler does not drip any oil, it uses less than 1/4 qt of oil in 7500 miles

It has 18, 000 miles now and is running strong;)

Brothers and sisters, I am asking for continued thoughts and prayers for me and my family as we begin my therapy to remember all the little things I lost when my children died, Thank yall, Jack Klarich in Jax Fla

Wow that's heavy Jack. I'm sorry to hear this and I hope you find peace with the man upstairs to help you find peace within you...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back