Prayers for my wife Becky

That's great news Doug, give Sassy a hug from Jo Ann and I, I know it will help, damn, we really miss seeing you guys.

It has been a while since I posted an update on Becky. She still needs your prayers to get her through the slow healing process. She is a diabetic and lower extremity issues take time to heal. She also has some asthma issues with all the heat, humidity and Canadian smoke. This has been quite the ordeal for a lady that I have always known as a strong woman that could see her way through anything.

It has been a while since I posted an update on Becky. She still needs your prayers to get her through the slow healing process. She is a diabetic and lower extremity issues take time to heal. She also has some asthma issues with all the heat, humidity and Canadian smoke. This has been quite the ordeal for a lady that I have always known as a strong woman that could see her way through anything.

Continuing to pray…:pray:..

Prayers continued for you both

When it rains it pours... Becky and I are now in Hershey Medical Center ER. Pretty sure she is dealing with some infection again after removing the rod from her tibia... like the last time when they put all the metal in her leg. DK if it will just be IV antibiotics or surgery to clean the infection all out yet. Please pray she/we can get through this and put it behind us for good.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back