Prayers for those in the path of Irma

Just sitin here watching the news with my :Coffee:. As my pea brain is asking me as what to do if I lived in FLA :Shrug: If in a condo or trailer park, definitely pack up important stuff and bail out a few days before. If a home owner, well that's still a question to me, however other than window boarding, and all the other prep stuff to do, Ma Nature has no mercy, and even if the roof blew off, tree damage, water rising in the living room ect, there's not a dam thing you can do till it's over. Nothing at all !! What will happen will happen. For all riding this storm out, I wish you all the luck in the world. Your life is not replaceable, your home is.

I hope the forecast is WRONG

Last year in Mathew I lost 1 tree it fought with my roof The roof won

Prayers for all stay safe and evacuate if you are in the zones that are under the gun

The Tampa Bay area is in the line of fire on this map, the light purple.

attachment.php

Prayers for everyone in Florida, we're safe in Memphis , TN. We came here after the Maggie Valley get together to wait things out, not sure what's going to be left after Monday in the Tampa Bay area. We have our trike with us in it's trailer, our car and the checkbook and about 10 days worth of clothing. As they say, "it is what it is", hope everyone else stays safe.

Prayers for everyone in Florida, we're safe in Memphis , TN. We came here after the Maggie Valley get together to wait things out, not sure what's going to be left after Monday in the Tampa Bay area. We have our trike with us in it's trailer, our car and the checkbook and about 10 days worth of clothing. As they say, "it is what it is", hope everyone else stays safe.

Do u have ATT? If U do check out http://about.att.com/inside_connections_blog/hurricane_irma

We've got Verizon Jack but thanks for the link, we've got our laptop with us so keeping in touch with friends down home, hope everyone comes through this unscathed.

U stay safe and find some shelter, looks like the left coast is getting pounded today

Prayin 4 u

Lots of tree damage the house held up well without power for 2 days. We are fine now the cleanup Keys are closed do to roads and most;y no power. We are lucky to be one of the first to get it back.

Ted AKA Gorilla

Glad to hear from you...Like Bill said we were getting a little worried...ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back