Power Vision Mount

Ram Mounts.

On a 2020 TriGlide, has anyone that is running stock bars found a way to mount the Dynojet Power Vision (PV-2b)? If so, what mount system are you using?

I used some of the typical Ram System mounting. Make sure you buy the hood for it, but NOT the Chrome hood.. The glare from the sun will blind you. You can't tell from the pictures, but when I am sitting on the trike and riding I can see all of the gauges with no problems. *****However, the bars are the Khrome Works narrow 2 sweepers, not the stock bars.*****

IMG_4014.jpgIMG_4016.jpg

Thanks for the tips! I had the pv-2b entire kit on my previous bike, but this time, when I ordered the pv-2b it didn't include the mounting kit and hood. I called Fuel Moto and they explained that they stopped including the mounting kit/hood because they could no longer source them. I don't know if DK Custom will have just the mounting kit but I'll prob give them a call. I saw the Ram Mounts, but I was a little skeptical about using a U-bolt mount. Any opinions about how tightly it holds without scratching or deforming the bar?

Not really

Thanks for the tips! I had the pv-2b entire kit on my previous bike, but this time, when I ordered the pv-2b it didn't include the mounting kit and hood. I called Fuel Moto and they explained that they stopped including the mounting kit/hood because they could no longer source them. I don't know if DK Custom will have just the mounting kit but I'll prob give them a call. I saw the Ram Mounts, but I was a little skeptical about using a U-bolt mount. Any opinions about how tightly it holds without scratching or deforming the bar?

I am pretty OCD about all of my "stuff" and especially the TGU. I have not noticed any scratching or "mashing" of the chrome on the bars with the ram mount. However, I get them exactly where I want them before tightening the nuts, and I do not just "crush" them down. Yes, give DK a call about the mount and hood. His web site shows a PV kit with the mount and hood. However, as you said, I don't know if he sells just the mount and hood. If he doesn't just do a google search.

I have used the dynojet mount for 6 years I could not ask for better Well on the phone its upside down hopefully a moderator will fix it20181007_175735.jpg

If Kevin does not sell the visor separate check Dennis Kirk and Revzilla, they sell them in black and chrome. I have the chrome on and it holds up good. The best thing is the PV pops out easily for safe storage

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back