Post Your Stallion Trike Pics

Interesting! I thought "what the heck", someone has to be wrong here. I saw the pic and serial #330 of Ken Schwartz and realized that this is the same Stallion I bought 3 months ago in California. I checked my serial # on my title and on the Stallion just to make sure. He was meticulous like me (a flight instructor) so I was assured in my mind that this was a buy for me. Sure is a small world.

Yea I saw that also. I went back and saw it was in California so he sold it to you.
Yes, it is a very nice one. BTW, I just talked to a guy named Joe this morning in Indiana that has access to some factory Stallion parts. He also has had a mold built to produce tinted or clear windshields. They cost $2,200.00...OUCH! He inventories various parts. You probably know all of this already. I was missing a dust cap for the front axle castle nut and he had several in stock. Just FYI. Plan on keeping this jewel as it is in such pristine condition...and only 17,000 miles. '08 #330. Thanks Gorilla. I hope to attain knowledge and also share what I may learn about Stallions. Nice to have a community that straight shoots about Stallion problems, parts and remedies. It is much appreciated. I wish I had a way of knowing how many Stallions still exist here in Oregon. Happy riding.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back