Pics of my hew trike, in parts.

Sep 9, 2012
Cedar City, Utah, USA
Pics of my new trike, in parts.
My Roadsmith trike after I discovered a fuel leak in the aux tank. Since there is no Roadsmith dealer close to me I had to do the work myself. I feel like I should have built the thing myself.
Anyway it is what it is.:gah:

PS sorry about the pics coming out sideways.

Last edited:
Seems quite a few folks have been complaining about the aux tank on the Roadsmith's developing fuel leaks. I still wish I had that option on mine.

I'm sure you'll love your trike once she's all finished!! ThumbUp

Ok right off the bat I can see your problem.. YOU HAVE YOUR SEAT ON BACKWARDS ThumbUp

Ok right off the bat I can see your problem.. YOU HAVE YOUR SEAT ON BACKWARDS ThumbUp

That keeps the bugs out of my teeth.:laugh:. I did that to keep from having to disconnect the CB wire that runs the full length of the motorcycle. What a stupid way to build a $20,000 motorcycle. All the rest of the wires are disconnected, what a nightmare.

Seems quite a few folks have been complaining about the aux tank on the Roadsmith's developing fuel leaks. I still wish I had that option on mine.

I'm sure you'll love your trike once she's all finished!! ThumbUp

I sure hope the others that have had problems are telling Roadsmith about them. I should have the new tank today and be back in the saddle by Friday.
Are you coming to the Western Rally in Sept?
I better get of this devil machine and get some work done on the project out in the shop.
Take care

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back