Passenger foot peg heat

Try it, you have little to lose. You can make a final decision later and maybe have a little winter project if you're not satisfied with the wrap.
I wrapped the head pipe on ours and does make a difference I used DEI TITANIUM wrap no spraying or other coating gas needed. Good luck Fred

The next thing I am willing to try to get rid of some of the heat on my 19 is Kevin's oil filter relocation kit plus and cooler. Along with his tank lift and deflectors I figure I can make it slightly more comfortable for the DW.

A couple riding buddies and I will be close enough to his shop in October and plan on stopping in. They are interested in at least the oil filter relocation kit and cooler for their 2018 TGs.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back