paint my trike

I give thanks to all of you for the tips...A big thanks to ABA.....

Well I was board so I decided to see how the decal will look:I should have waited for warmer weather.... May use a hair dryer for better application.. the other side did get some wrinkles.....

Last edited:
That looks really cool Joey, was 82 degrees here yesterday so i went for a long ride of about 40 miles. When i came off the freeway my oil light came on when i was at idle but when i ran the idle up a little it went out. Pulled into a gas station and shut it off, waited a few minutes and checked the level, level was ok.
maybe my idle is to low when the oil gets heated up, i am looking at the 1.5 quart add on oil sump so it will hold more oil instead of just the 2 quarts that it holds now.

That looks really cool Joey, was 82 degrees here yesterday so i went for a long ride of about 40 miles. When i came off the freeway my oil light came on when i was at idle but when i ran the idle up a little it went out. Pulled into a gas station and shut it off, waited a few minutes and checked the level, level was ok.
maybe my idle is to low when the oil gets heated up, i am looking at the 1.5 quart add on oil sump so it will hold more oil instead of just the 2 quarts that it holds now.

Thanks ... Someone told be to replace the oil pressure switch...

Is that oil sump expensive?

Looks DAM FINE BigJoey. You really did a good job on your trike!!! I'm glad you didn't paint the diamond plate on it. You can park it in my driveway now!ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back