Not trike yet:F6B Gold Wing

Take the F6B...Add a trunk, give it a more comfortable seat, add some chrome (luv chrome), and rip off all the front shroud, etc...that I'd be interested in and more likely to say it resembles a Valk.

Batwing style fairing....a LOT less plastic and a LOT more chrome....expose the engine and then it MIGHT be comparable to the Valkyrie.

This is nothing more than a cheap Wing.......but it's good for those that WANT the reliability of a Wing but without that "Old Guy" feel to it.

Take the F6B...Add a trunk, give it a more comfortable seat, add some chrome (luv chrome), and rip off all the front shroud, etc...that I'd be interested in and more likely to say it resembles a Valk.

They took out too much from the new F6B like reverse and heated seats etc.
I will keep my Valkyrie Interstate Trike! I just love the sound of my 4inch extended pipes when the fat lady starts singing!

The F6B may have been thought of for a stable mate to the Valk B U T To me it is more like an update for a newer idea. I'll wait until next month to actually see one before I make up my mind. Right now my 99 green/silver CSC trike is more than I need for speed, glamour, style, beauty, comfort, uniqueness, overall different, etc, I LOVE MY PHAT LADY AND SHE LOVES ME. What more could I ask for?

Gabby

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back