No holes to drill saddlebags

Texan

Gold Member
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2013
Texas
I had several people ask me at Sturgis this year about my saddlebags on my Tri-Glide. I've made some comments about this product on TT before but thought I'd mention them again.

When I first bought my trike I looked at the HD saddlebags for extra storage. BUT when I found out the dealership was going to drill some 14-15 holes in my inner fender I said "whoooooa"...... so you're going to charge me some $450.00 for the bags and 2 hrs ($180.00) to drill holes in my bike. NOT going to happen.

I had just purchased a complete SeeThroughBraz rock chip protection kit for my trike so I contacted them for a solution or suggestion if they had any. They have a saddlebag system utilizing the regular HD bagger saddlebags modified to use their heavy duty Velrco that fit on the inner fenders. NO HOLES drilled in my trike. I can pull the bags off at any time and re-position them or leave them off. And I can pull the Velcro mounting product off your trike if for some reason you wanted to remove them and it will not effect the paint.

Have been using SeeThroughtBraz's bags now for going on 3 years with no issues.

And NO HOLES !!!

8~\o

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back