New trike jack

the center of gravity on the tri-glide is just fwd of the rear axle.
so you can't use any jack from the side to jack the whole tri-glise off-of the ground. i use a 4 wheeler jack to lift the front tire off the ground,(about 100.00 at northorn tool) then use a 32 ton auto jack under the rear to lift the rear tires off of the ground.
just my experience.

I have one I bought from Canadian tire (in Canada eh?), when I was running on two wheels... use it all the time. Just butte it up against the frame as far back as you can go...on a VTX anyway. But you're really going to want to put something under the axles to stabilize it once it's in the air, too.

I'd be very interested, but I would also have to be assured that it would work for a GL1800 Roadsmith with the wing boards and a belly pan!

the center of gravity on the tri-glide is just fwd of the rear axle.
so you can't use any jack from the side to jack the whole tri-glise off-of the ground. i use a 4 wheeler jack to lift the front tire off the ground,(about 100.00 at northorn tool) then use a 32 ton auto jack under the rear to lift the rear tires off of the ground.
just my experience.

As trikermurtha said, the pitbull with their adapter will lift the Triglide. I used my Pitbull with their adapter when I washed my Triglide, it picks the whole thing up with no problem. This J&S jack looks like its a nice piece also.

i bought 2 screw jacks from an auto salvage for $10 bucks,welded a couple pieces of angle iron on top & bottom for stability & glued rubber on the top pieces so it wouldn't scratch the frame.Been using these for over 10yrs.Small enough so you can roll around & not be in the way of working on most anything.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back