New to triking and need some info.

Now another quick question, since you got this far. The bike has ABS. After the conversion, does the front wheel still have functioning ABS? Or is the whole system disabled?

I don't think you will find any ABS left. I think GW brakes are linked wth the front lever controlling 1 caliper up front and the rear brake pedal the other front caliper and rear caliper. I think an RS conversion delinks the brakes so that the rear pedal only works the two back calipers. I don't see how ABS could survive. On my HT1500 conversion, that is how the brakes were delinked. Initially, the rear brakes were very poor but RS sent me a set of EBC pads and the rear brakes are now very nice with much better grip. Look in the Roadsmith section (under vendors) to see the write up on changing pads I wrote.

Only Trike conversion I know that may still retain the ABS is DFT. it uses the same rear brake system.
so you dropped 6 years and got a trike with little or no out of pocket expense. Good job.