New to this forum; first trike(2020 tri glide)

Hi Barry

A big welcome from the U.K.

Its a great forum here with so much helpful knowledge.

I hope you get use to riding on 3 and grow to love it. I’m sure you will.

QUOTE=BKtrike;778237]Hope to keep updated with this forum on riding my new trike. Been riding on 2 wheel s for 30+ years, my wife and I decided to lower our risk of accidents on 2 wheels.[/QUOTE]

Welcome

Join the crowd. I have been riding for 50 years, and I just bought me a 2020 Triglide and I do it for the same reasons. I heard someone say that they will not go back to a two wheeler anymore. I am feeling the same way now I love this Triglide. I fine-tuned it to my wife and my taste,and we are loving it. Happy trails my friend.

Thnx

Join the crowd. I have been riding for 50 years, and I just bought me a 2020 Triglide and I do it for the same reasons. I heard someone say that they will not go back to a two wheeler anymore. I am feeling the same way now I love this Triglide. I fine-tuned it to my wife and my taste,and we are loving it. Happy trails my friend.

Thank you and everyone for the warm welcomes. I am still trying to figure out how to navigate thru this forum!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back