New to the Forum from Seabrook, TX

Nov 7, 2022
Seabrook, TX USA
Hello everyone from Dave in Seabrook, TX

I am new to the Trike Talk Forum but eager to learn and/or help others.

I do all my own maintenance and currently own two Honda Goldwings. One is a Red 2012 Audio Comfort and the other is a Black 2015 Audio Comfort with a California Side Car (Viper) conversion.

I like to travel and have logged many miles since I started riding when I was 12 years of age. Last year we traveled to South Dakota and two months later down to Key West with many short trips around Texas. I also pull a trailer with either motorcycle.

Thanks for allowing me onboard,

Dave

Hello everyone from Dave in Seabrook, TX

I am new to the Trike Talk Forum but eager to learn and/or help others.

I do all my own maintenance and currently own two Honda Goldwings. One is a Red 2012 Audio Comfort and the other is a Black 2015 Audio Comfort with a California Side Car (Viper) conversion.

I like to travel and have logged many miles since I started riding when I was 12 years of age. Last year we traveled to South Dakota and two months later down to Key West with many short trips around Texas. I also pull a trailer with either motorcycle.

Thanks for allowing me onboard,

Dave

Dave…. Welcome to Trike Talk..👍👍..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back