New to me

Oct 13, 2015
Milford Mi.
image.jpeg

well I've ben thinking of getting a trike. So I joined trike talk,found out all I could asking questions and listening. What really helped with the decision was we rented one in Florida over christmas and New year. We had it for 5 days and had a blast. This 2014 came up for sale locally and is know mine. Know that I have my starter kit. I have ordered DK lift kit,rear bumper and J&S trike lift.

well I've ben thinking of getting a trike. So I joined trike talk,found out all I could asking questions and listening. What really helped with the decision was we rented one in Florida over Christmas and New Year. We had it for 5 days and had a blast. This 2014 came up for sale locally and is know mine. Know that I have my starter kit. I have ordered DK lift kit,rear bumper and J&S trike lift.

And now the journey begins! Nice Trike - Like the colors - '14 is a good choice with the changes made that year, enjoy the ride and welcome to the Trike Side.

jc

Welcome to the forum

:Agree:Nice ride enjoy the heck out of it ride, ride, ride, and ride. More miles bigger the smiles! ThumbUpride safely fearless

Very nice color combo. Welcome to the club and hope you have years of FUN with her. I used to live a Few miles from you. Left Mi yrs ago to warmer climates. Good riding around Mi for yrs and yrs. Installing anything from DK is worth it and pretty easy. Good luck with your New ride. Rick

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back