New post from Yuma Az

Nov 8, 2011
Yuma Az
Sally and I have been triken for 7 years and have ridden all over the west coast.We have a class A motorhome toy hauler (Damon Outlaw) and tow a smart car as a toad. This set up is perfect for us as we can use the RV as home base and tour the area on our trike. We also travel with an 8 pound puddle (Rosey) and she has her own ride on the trike next to my wife that was built in Utah only for Goldwing trikes.This year we plan to tour Kansas , Nebraska , N & S Dakota .We are always looking for fellow trikers in or travels. So if you see a yellow Goldwing Road Smith with Rosey give us a wave.

Welcome - glad you found us. Sounds like a nice "variety of wheels" you have to get around with. Let us know of your travels, post often, have fun, ride safe! :wave4:

Welcome from Southeast Ohio!!! Been out your way several times back in my truck driving days. Plan on riding back out there in a couple years so the wife can have a look around.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back