New or Chromed stock wheels for 14 Trike ?

May 11, 2013
SUN CITY WEST. ARIZONA
Good morning ya all. I was thinking about ordering some Chrome stock wheels for my 2014 Tri Glide on an exchange basis. $ 850.00 with your stock wheels. I think it's a pretty good deal and an easy turn around so you can ride the same day. Has any of you put some other then stock wheels on your Harley Trike yet & what did you go with ? Thanks ......Rick ThumbUp

Lots of aftermarket wheels are available for our different trikes,for a lot cheaper than H-D wants for theirs. I bought a pair of these Intro Rockman billet wheels in 17x7 sizing,for $475/each plus freight. Since are custom built to spec,delivery time was six weeks.
exposed_5_rockman-2wlpznnp6437paw3uxahhc.png

One of the things I love about the tri vs conversions and I have nothing against conversions, is all three wheels are the same, if that's important to you, your options drop considerably.

Good morning ya all. I was thinking about ordering some Chrome stock wheels for my 2014 Tri Glide on an exchange basis. $ 850.00 with your stock wheels. I think it's a pretty good deal and an easy turn around so you can ride the same day. Has any of you put some other then stock wheels on your Harley Trike yet & what did you go with ? Thanks ......Rick ThumbUp

Is that the Wiley Shiny company?

http://www.willyshiny.com/wheels.html

They are on my list if I am lucky about fall time.

Is that the Wiley Shiny company?

http://www.willyshiny.com/wheels.html

They are on my list if I am lucky about fall time.
I wasn't sure who made them. I 1st saw them on E bay in March and started looking into them. I'm thinking seriously about getting them this summer. E bay's price was $ 850.00 for the 3. That site above is $50.00 higher then the e aby price. Got more checking to do on these. If their close to me I'll just go get them my self and take to the HD shop to install. Thnaks Guys

Harley sells the stock ones in chrome. Pricey, but you keep yours. Around here I'm thinking might be a good idea for the winter months to have the non chrome ones.

That's exactly what I did. I bought a brand new set(3)to have chromed and keep my OEM wheels for riding around Chicago in the winter. Well, what I did was buy the H-D Anachary chrome wheels instead.

So............... I have a brand new set of OEM wheels for sale - first $450 and their yours - free shipping in lower US. ThumbUp

I did the Freewheeler rears and a 19" Street glide front on my 15 Tri Glide...and have my stock wheels for sale...

Attachments

• Trike 1.jpg
    Trike 1.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 76
I did the Freewheeler rears and a 19" Street glide front on my 15 Tri Glide...and have my stock wheels for sale...

That looks really good,Rick.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone seen the new RC Components ad in the latest American Bagger magazine? It shows a customized Freewheeler with some of their new wheels and disc brake rotors. That thing looks bad-a$$!

I have to admit, those Freewheeler wheels do look good. I went with the Anarchy wheels. Wish I'd have waited, but didn't know they where coming out with the Freewheeler. Oh well - probably cheaper too. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back