New Mexico CCW License for Military

Sep 15, 2014
Box Elder, SD
NM passed a law 2 years ago that military, current and honorable discharged within the past 20 years, would have the same rules as police officers.

It was time for me to renew, I submitted the paperwork and had digital fingerprints submitted, which cost $8.50.

I received my no cost CCW license for 5 years, no training, no qualifying. Took 7 days from the time I submitted until receipt of license. :clapping::clapping:

NM passed a law 2 years ago that military, current and honorable discharged within the past 20 years, would have the same rules as police officers.

It was time for me to renew, I submitted the paperwork and had digital fingerprints submitted, which cost $8.50.

I received my no cost CCW license for 5 years, no training, no qualifying. Took 7 days from the time I submitted until receipt of license. :clapping::clapping:

We have the same thing here in S.C. except they make you do 6 hours of classroom training to cover laws and such (no qualifying). The CCP is free and expires in 5 years. The offer is extended to active duty and retired folks. My wife only did 5 years of AD, so she had to pay $50 (no qualifying though).

Bubba

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back