New Member, New Tri Glide Owner.

Hi Big Kahuna.., Northern Illinois here and a member of the McHenry County HOG Chapter, which I believe is the largest HOG chapter in the state of Illinois. We have several Wisc area members and over 70 rides planned for the upcoming season with many overnights including Rolling Thunder in Wash DC over Memorial Weekend and a 11 day trip to the Smokey Mountains in July. We have several active tri-glide members including myself and the group is warm, friendly and loves to welcome new members with lots of husband and wife riders. Please email me on the site with your info and I will call or email you with information. Our membership meeting is Jan 19th and I would love to have you join us. The club is an awesome wait to meet people, travel and put lots of fun miles on those new trikes!! My husb rides a CVO Road Glide Ultra and I'm on my trike and we love the group and trips they plan. Hope to hear from you!

be sure to swap out the syn 3 in the trans to either spectro or red line gear lube.
the syn 3 is waaaaay tooo thin for the tranny. thats why harley has been haveing bearing trouble with their 6 speed. swap the eng oil out at the 1000 mi.
enjoy the ride. to make it a more comfrtable ride , try paul yippes12" 'BAGGER' bars
not apes. the oem wireing is ok, just have to swap out to 4" over clutch cable.$125.00+ bars CK ON LINE FOR PRICE. I GOT BK ONES FOR $99.00 FREE SHIPING. +
12" TBY CABLE $22.00LB
this makes

Well here she is fresh out of the crate. Bought it for Christmas delivered on Valinetines Day - priceless. Now it will get a long list of goodies installed at the dealer. Then it's come on early Wisconsin spring! pepper

[/ATTACH]

Welcome Big Kahuna. What a great looking bike - Best wishes for you and the new wheels. Many years ago, we spent 5 great years in Racine and the local area including many hours of salmon fishing on Lake Michigan. Loved the area including summer vacations way up north in "lake country".

Welcome again to TT. Post often, have fun, ride safe! :wave4:

Welcome Big K,

That is a gorgous looking steed you have there. If you ever catch yourself in Rockford, Il. drop me a note and we can meet for a cup. We are glad you are here.

Last edited:
you have made a good choice congrats, hope you and your wife enjoy your new Tri Glide, i have a 2012 ultra tri glide love it, cant remember when i had so much enjoyment, my wife really likes it also see ya on the road.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back