New CSC Encore Goldwing DCT

It's comforting knowing that my new 2021 Candy Ardent Red CSC fitted Gold Wing is in the pipeline at last. Thanks for the chance to see my new baby Randy. Would appreciate you emailing me the pic you took of me and my new best friend when we were together looking it over. Grinning from ear to ear already. I was up half the night last night and up early today just day-dreaming about it. Can hardly wait.

x5zi9x.png

I can't say it wasn't hard selling my blue CSC Goldwing DCT Trike, but I'm real happy for Bill, its a beauty and a joy to drive. I also can't say it isn't even harder selling my new 2021 red Goldwing DCT CSC trike before its even built, but I'm happy for Ron, he was like a kid in a candy store. Congrats to both of you, I really appreciate your business!

Randy, I'm sure glad you decided to part with your blue DCT/CSC as it has found a good home here in Kentucky. I'm still getting familiar with it and adding things to make it like I want it. The weather here hasn't been friendly with freeze warnings the last three days. Looks like we'll have string of 70's this next week and I hope to get in a nice ride. Photos to follow.

Bill

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back