New Canadian Member

prairiewindab

1+ Posts
Feb 18, 2024
Carstairs, Alberta, Canada
Hello; My name is Paul and I'm from a small town called Carstairs, Alberta, Canada. Being new to riding in general, last year I purchased a new 2023 Can Am Spyder STS and love riding it. Then this past winter I came across a white 2018 Honda Goldwing Trike with a Motor Trike Concord kit on it. It so happened it was at a shop that actually did the conversion on it and they are only 10 minutes from me. Once I saw it, I had to have. I am picking up with, weather permitting, March 2. Really look forward to riding this season. Thank you for letting me join.

Hello; My name is Paul and I'm from a small town called Carstairs, Alberta, Canada. Being new to riding in general, last year I purchased a new 2023 Can Am Spyder STS and love riding it. Then this past winter I came across a white 2018 Honda Goldwing Trike with a Motor Trike Concord kit on it. It so happened it was at a shop that actually did the conversion on it and they are only 10 minutes from me. Once I saw it, I had to have. I am picking up with, weather permitting, March 2. Really look forward to riding this season. Thank you for letting me join.

Paul….Welcome to Trike Talk…🫡

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back