My Son in Durango Had to Lay his Dyna Down¡¡

I'm used to Missouri white tailed deer...the deer he has out near Durang, CO are mule deer & a whole different kind of huge.

Main, I'm going 100% better than I was 4-6 weeks ago. I still have several pulmonary tests to do but now they believe my lungs were damaged by my pneumonia in mid-April and are treating it with COPD medication and I'm getting back to normal breathing and working outside & feeling much better.

Glad you're doing better and getting the proper meds .....When you have trouble breathing that isn't something to mess around with.....

And happy your Son is doing good also...And he has Age on his side..If one of us old guys hit a Muley with a Two Wheeler they would be fitting us for a box...

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
Glad you're doing better and getting the proper meds .....When you have trouble breathing that isn't something to mess around with.....

And happy your Son is doing good also...And he has Age on his side..If one of us old guys hit a Muley with a Two Wheeler they would be fitting us for a box...

Thanks Bob. Before the new COPD inhaler, I could not walk 20 feet without trouble...

I can now work for hours without any problems.

As far as my son, when he woke this morning, he was all kinds of sore, but it will get better.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back