My Outrigger setup

Apr 20, 2014
Central, Fl
I had my bike triked last weekend and here is how it turned out. There is a builder here in Central fl who builds them in his garage and is very reasonable and does very nice work. Lots of referrals and recomendations.

t2.jpgt1.jpg

How is it comparable with the manufactured units, ( voyager, tow PAC, etc) $ etc.

How is it comparable with the manufactured units, ( voyager, tow PAC, etc) $ etc.

In my opinion its looks and functions as well as a manufactured unit and about 1/2 the price.

I would like to find out a bit more as well... Does the manufacturer have a website??? Can you give us details on construction and cost???

Les

He does not have a website he works out of his garage, each kit is built specifically for the bike it is going to.
Send me a pm and I will give you his name and contact info.
Here are a couple of the pics during the early part of the build

011.jpg019.jpg018 (2).jpg

Is he in Dunellon?If so,I looked at it several years ago.Was very impressed.(welds. materials,etc.)There is also someone doing it in Beverly Hills.They both are on Craigslist.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back