My Kit Has Arrived!

Great shot Bryan.. Juju... very sleek. Can't wait to see her all dressed up.

Although my trike builder is only 40 minutes from here I didn't want to hang around and be a bug in their pocket so I left my camera in the tour pack so the mechanics could take some shots. They laughed about it but it went well.

Not to change the subject... Bryan your bike looks great. Got miles on her yet?

I have about 10 miles on it. I wanted to drive to work this morning but 32degrees? 10 more and I'll be riding.

Morning Juju...Maybe this will bring a smile to your face. One more day and you'll be bustin bugs!
JudyTrike5.jpg

All done but sitting the body on and installing your backrest Juju. Painter says tomorrow (Friday) but I have a feeling it'll be Saturday AM when we get it. We'll work till its finished. The rakes on and your extended pullbacks too. Runs and drives but will look a little better with the body & seat her....and you behind the handlebars.

BNewland08ultraChamp001.jpg

Same rear wheels as Bryan's HD. They get center caps same as his too.

jUDYtRIKE3.jpg

Heres a closeup of the front end. The rake and pullbacks look good & it'll handle good.

Hope Earl's doing better. Give me a call tomorrow.

OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Zook, I take back my question about sterile technique ;). Obviously, your delivery room skills are right on the money!
Juju, I reserve the right to take a 40 mile ride on yours when I see you again.
And give Earl a get-well hug from me. (You don't think he's gonna let a little finger boo-boo stop him from taking you to Dothan to ride your trike home this Saturday, does he?)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Happy Dance***
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a GREAT thing to wake up to this morning!!! Just look at that sweet honey! It's giving me chills!
And apparently I can't stop yelling!

Zook, you and Marge have been so great to get this done SO quickly for me--you don't know how much I appreciate your efforts. My spring break starts today, so we can be in Dothan any time. (Broken finger or not, Earl can still drive a car!)

And Nana, yes, when next we meet, you get a free E-ticket ride on that gorgeous hunk o' trike!

Juju, I can't figure why his pictures are so much better than mine? Let me see, a cell phone or a high dollar cannon? Marge has a fancy camera. It sure takes good pics. Your bike is looking very good. Wait until the body is put on!!! The silver and chrome will shine almost as bright as your smile will be.
Love your wheels. I thought of the spoked wheel but thought about cleaning them. not.

She has to learn to ride first and the state has to pass the Trike Bill so she can test on a trike. That is a 1300 you have?

Thanks for letting us in on this. :) I almost wish we didn't have a trike so I could get that excited again. Well, maybe not, :rolleyes: but the first one is something that is unique. You have one sweet ride there. If you are ever in the Ozarks, there is a garage in Missouri in which it can spend a night or 3. Oh - there is also room for the owners, too. (not in the garage!:D)

Last edited:
She has to learn to ride first and the state has to pass the Trike Bill so she can test on a trike. That is a 1300 you have?

Yes, John, Honda VTX1300. Of course, they also make an 1800, if you think 1300 won't be enough for Honey. ;)

I like the " Twin Turbo Jet exhaust nozzles"
They do look pretty cool, don't they?

You guys and gals are all so sweet to share this special time with me. THANKS!:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back