My heart hurts

Motorcycle Mike

800+ Posts
Jul 7, 2014
Lawrenceville, Ga
Saturday morning I found my younger brother passed away on his couch.

He was just 62. 7 years younger than I.

He used to pester me to death when he was a little guy. "What are you doing? why? whats that do? how?"

I taught him how to ride and play guitar. He followed me into racing and when I got out of the Army we formed a rock band.

I never realized what a huge part of my life he was. I miss him terribly already.

God bless you little brother.

Saturday morning I found my younger brother passed away on his couch.

He was just 62. 7 years younger than I.

He used to pester me to death when he was a little guy. "What are you doing? why? whats that do? how?"

I taught him how to ride and play guitar. He followed me into racing and when I got out of the Army we formed a rock band.

I never realized what a huge part of my life he was. I miss him terribly already.

:pray:….. Condolences…

MM,

Sorry to hear of your younger brother's passing.

Pain will be there off and on, but your good memories will be there forever.

God bless him and his family and friends!

Saturday morning I found my younger brother passed away on his couch.He was just 62. 7 years younger than I.He used to pester me to death when he was a little guy. "What are you doing? why? whats that do? how?"I taught him how to ride and play guitar. He followed me into racing and when I got out of the Army we formed a rock band.

Been there, done that... TWICE...

So sorry for your loss...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back